In person field trips can be made for groups with more than 10 kids. For groups of more than 30 total people, the group will need to be split up and come at separate times. Playtime on the exhibit floor is limited and will be considered on a case by case basis, factoring in group size, school regulations, time between groups, program choice, etc. Field trip reservations are available only on Thursdays. To book a field trip, please contact us by email at least two weeks in advance.
Field Trip COVID Guidelines
- Two hour time slots
- A health educator led program of your choice
- A showing of our Mouth Movie
Playtime on the exhibit floor
Chaperones (parents and teachers) are required at a 10:1 ratio.
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- 3 Date and time options (Time slots must be at least 30 minutes apart)
- Your choice of a health educator led program
- Approximate number of students and adults
- Age range of your group