There are many ways that you can help us educate and inspire children and families to have healthier smiles and healthier bodies.
To help us contaminate children of all ages to learn, have fun and make great life choices, make a donation today!
- Click Here and make an online contribution
- Click here to donate items from our online Amazon wishlist (make sure to purchase through Amazon Smile and choose “Dental Health Theatre, Inc.” as your charity, and a portion of your purchase will be given back to HealthWorks!)
- Send a gift of stock to DTC # 0705, Dental Health Theatre Inc, Acct # 24442726
- Contact Dr. Kourtenay Green at [email protected] to discuss additional giving opportunities, such as becoming a Program Sponsor or Event Sponsor.
- You can also simply mail us your tax-deductible donation, and we will send you a receipt. Send a check by mail to 1100 Macklind Ave. St. Louis, MO 63110
- We love seeing your smile! Come in and give a gift in person.
Let the Epidemic begin!
Your name can be listed on one of the world’s largest fiberglass teeth, the giant toothbrush, or as a bubble sponsor. Show that you support dental health and the amazing health education that only HealthWorks! can provide by becoming a ToothTastic Champion today! Limited availability.
Short Term Gifting Strategy
The Tax Reform bill of 2018 has affected the impact of charitable deductions. The bill doubled the standard deduction resulting in 90% of Americans to no longer itemize. As a result, the donor advised fund (DAF) has become very popular for tax planning strategy.
- The strategy is to bunch your donations into one year. Let’s say you usually donate $4,000/year. You would fund the DAF with 3-5 years of donations and take the donation in that year. The strategy is enhanced when funded with low cost-basis stock.
- The process of setting up a DAF is easy. You should work with your financial advisor before the end of the year to take advantage of this commonly used tax savings strategy
Assume you max out your state and local taxes (SALT) deduction of $10,000. Also assume you have $10,000/year in mortgage interest. Any donation under $4,000 will not get the deduction value as you will likely be taking the standard deduction. However, assume you set up a donor advised fund with $20,000 (five years worth of typical donations). Instead of a $24,000 standard deduction, you will now have $40,000 in deductions. You will now have the ability to easily donate to charities over the next five years out of the DAF.
Leave a legacy
Did you know anyone can leave a legacy? Supporting HealthWorks! Kids’ Museum St. Louis through a planned gift is an easy way to establish a permanent legacy that will brighten smiles and create healthy children for generations to come. HealthWorks! encourages donors to consider the following planned gifts:
- Name HealthWorks! Kids’ Museum St. Louis (Dental Health Theatre, Inc) as your beneficiary. If you own various investment and/or insurance accounts – annuities, life policies, pensions, Individual Retirement Accounts, 401(k) plans and so on – you have the right to name someone to receive any remaining assets at your death. Designating a beneficiary is easy to do and it’s important, yet a lot of people don’t. Why is it easy? Because designating a beneficiary is something that typically can be done in a few minutes, either on paper or online, with or without the help of an adviser.
- Bequests – You can leave a specific dollar amount or percentage to HealthWorks! through your Will. Planned giving arrangements should be made in consultation with donors’ individual financial and estate advisors.