ABOUT HEALTHWORKS! KIDS’ MUSEUM ST. LOUIS
To educate and inspire children and the community to make positive oral and overall health choices to achieve optimum health.
Infectiously contaminate children of all ages to learn, have fun, and make great life choices.
Create a community of individuals living longer, healthier lives with the knowledge to guide future generations.
- Oral Health: We know that oral health is critical to overall health and we strive to inspire children and adults to achieve good oral and overall health.
- Education through Play: We believe that children learn best in a child-centered, play-based environment through hands on activities that involve all their senses.
- Access: We believe that all children, regardless of race, education, religion, ability or economic status deserve access to the knowledge and resources necessary to make positive healthy choices.
- Quality: We believe it is critical to provide current, reliable information in a safe up-to- date environment by people who are highly skilled and caring.
- Community Partnerships: We recognize that it takes a community to provide a continuum of services necessary to achieve our mission and we welcome working with other quality entities to ensure we meet our mission.
- Resource Development: We strive to secure all necessary human, financial and in-kind resources necessary to meet our mission and to be a good steward of those resources.
- Responsiveness: We realize that our clients come from a myriad of backgrounds, so we provide the appropriate services and programs to meet their needs.
- Adult Involvement: We realize that the entire community, particularly adults who interact and care for children are critical to the goal of inspiring children to make healthy choices.
- Mission Based Programming: All of our programs, services and partnerships will be created and delivered with our mission as the primary purpose.